Donnerstag, 14. Juni 2012

Good news from Google

(this post is - as an exception - in English because many of the books available as described below are in English as well)

So, for long time I have been wondering, when or if Amazon and the other eBook dealers will finally sell the project management standard books I'd like to read on the train or elsewhere on a mobile device: e.g. several books by Harold Kerzner tend to be of significant physical weight. Hence, dragging them around is no alternative for me!

But: Google now comes up with eBooks in it's play store and you can use an iOS reader as well, e.g.: Kerzner Best Practises

However, this kind of books is still very expensive, I have to say. But it saves me from an aching back - thank you, Google!




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Kommentare? Erwünscht!

Aus rechtlichen Gründen werden Kommentare moderiert...

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.